The project will replace the existing wall and extend the limits of slope stability to include the adjacent side slopes on Beaver Valley Road. The specific beginning date of the project is not final but will be the first week in August and must be completed prior to the beginning of the school year August 30th. This project will commence at milepost 12.70 and continue to milepost 12.90.
Project is currenlty at 80% design and an open house will be held on July 12, 2016 at the Chelan County Fire District #3 Community Center at 228 Chumstick Road from 4PM to 6PM.
- Project will replace existing sheet-pile retaining wall with mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) wall design.
- Address stormwater run off in area.
- All work is within the County right-of-way.
- Impacts will include a three-week detour.
– See more at: http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/public-works/pages/crp-710-beaver-valley-road-wall-replacement?#sthash.eMcCbdNy.dpuf