Chelan County PUD is replacing underground electrical cable in the Lakeview Drive area of Lake Wenatchee. The PUD’s contractor will trench approximately 2,800 feet along the roadway underground install new underground power and fiber conduits. PUD crews will install new cables.
Restoration work on the impacted roads will be performed at the end of the project.
This work is required to replace aging equipment to improve reliability for customers in the area. Work is scheduled to begin the week of July 13th and last three to four weeks. Working hours are generally Monday- Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Power outages may be needed and affected customers will be notified by phone prior to the scheduled outage with specific date, time and duration
- Large trucks and construction equipment will be in the area for the duration of the project
- Equipment and materials will be left in the area overnight and on weekends
- Road will remain open with flaggers and cones around active work areas
- Street parking will be impacted for the duration of the project
- Driveways may be blocked occasionally, for short periods of time
- Landscaping that is blocking access to electrical equipment and is located in public right-of way will be permanently removed
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call Call John Goodwill at (509) 661-4022