Tips for outdoor burning:
• Burn piles MUST be attended at all times
• You must have means to extinguish on site (a charged hoseline)
• Burn piles may not be larger than 4 feet by 4 feet
• Call Department of Ecology to confirm it is a burn day 1-800-406-5322 recording prompts #1 and #2.
• Fires must be extinguished by dusk
• Land Clearing burns must have special permission from Department of Ecology obtain a permit at 509-575-2490 or visit https://ecology.wa.gov/…/P…/Air-Quality-permits/Burn-permits
•If you don’t want to burn your brush, you can sign up for free curbside chipping by Lake Wenatchee Fire and Rescue at https://www.lwfr.org/chipper-request